Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's a beautiful day in the Umpqua Valley, sun is out, birds are chirping, and I'm happy.  Did my stretches this morning first thing and then headed out  - down the hill, up the hill, down the hill, & up the hill.  Oh my, I must find just a little more level ground.  Today's walk lasted a good twenty minutes.  & I plan to keep it there for a few more days before I increase the route.  I must admit that my legs aren't always happy and I must always allot some recovery time, but I'm amazed at how much endurance I can build.  I'm optimistic I can walk all three miles on April 14 in Portland and I'm also very happy to have a plan B!
Did a little artwork and now am on a cleaning kick - it must be the spring-like weather.  It is also just wonderful to have energy to do things - I had forgotten how that felt!  I'm heading for more cleaning - closet - watch out!!

1 comment:

  1. Cindy...a day at a time and they each take us to new places in our life. Keep putting one foot in front of the other and as Winston Churchill once said...Nevah, Nevah, Nevah Give Up!

    ReplyDelete